Student council and representatives of various committees and clubs/societies actively participate in different administrative and extracurricular activities like fests and festivals as well as inter/intra college competitions. They do their work under the guidance and supervision of teaching faculty.
Representation of students on academic and administrative bodies/committees
- Students are active members of various committees of the college.
- AF committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee, Anti-Ragging committee and Sexual Harassment Committee.
- Sports Committee.
- Students act as observers of the student candidates contesting the student council elections.
- Students act as student editors for different sections of college magazine.
- Students act as office bearers for various clubs/societies of the college like: Women Cell, Moorchchana Club, Hope Club, Epsilon Club, Red Ribbon Club, D-Masters Club, Rotaract Club, Business Club, Design Aura Club, Economics Society, Kala Kriti, Career and Placement Cell, Environment club.
They manage the administrative and financial aspects of different activities of the clubs.
Other Contributions of the Students Representatives
- Coordinate in organizing academic activities like workshops, seminars, competitions etc. They help in inviting guests and speakers/experts.
- Organization of various festivals like Basant, Teej and Holi.
- Help in conducting different events of the college like Fresher’s Party, Farewell Party, Prize distribution, Annual Convocation and Alumni Association Function.
- Coordinate in organizing sports and games like Annual Athletic Meet of the college and other events and activities held in the college.
- Help in arranging industrial visits, trips and tours of the college.
- Help in raising funds for various cultural and social events in the college.
STUDENT COUNCIL 2021-22
|JOINT-SECRETARY||SHIKSHA||B.Sc(IT) – III|